Sammlerforen.net     

Zurück   Sammlerforen.net > Öffentliche Foren > Sammelgebiete > Comics > Club- und Fan-Foren > Superfreunde Comicclub

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 13.06.2016, 07:59   #126  
Marvel Boy
Moderator Panini Fan-Forum

Benutzerbild von Marvel Boy

Wow!
Der Trailer hat ja sogar eine richtig gute Qualität.
Danke für den Link!
Marvel Boy ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.06.2016, 19:33   #127  
Servalan
Moderatorin Internationale Comics

Benutzerbild von Servalan

Blog-Einträge: 3
Brad Bird's "The Spirit " 1980 pencil-test "trailer" (3:13 min)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqcJ2dFHNWM
Steven Paul Leiva schreibt erläuternd dazu:
Zitat:
In 2008 as Frank Miller's live action feature film based on Will Eisner's "The Spirit" was being released I wrote a piece for the Los Angeles Times on the time, back in 1980, when I became involved with Brad Bird and Gary Kurtz (producer of the first two "Star Wars" movies) in trying to get into production an animated feature based on "The Spirit" In that piece, which you can read here: http://herocomplex.latimes.com/uncate... I spoke of a pencil test "trailer" for the our proposed film that was made by Bird along with several classmates from Cal Arts, most of whom were working at Disney at the time. Quite a few people who read the article contacted me about seeing the film. I did have it on an old VHS, but it was deep in storage at the time plus as I did not really own the film, I told them they would have to look elsewhere to find a copy. Later, I found the VHS and put it aside. Recently Andrea Fiamma, an Italian journalist writing on the subject for the website Fumettologica," asked again if the film could be seen. As it is a small piece of animation history, I've decided to post it here.
Servalan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 18.06.2016, 13:29   #128  
Horatio
Mitglied

Der Spirit-Film meiner Träume.

Es sind sogar Szenen dabei aus einer von meinen absoluten Lieblings-Spirit-Storys: "Black Alley" – die Verfolgung und der Kampf mit dem Killer auf den Schienen der El.
Horatio ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 23.06.2016, 12:52   #129  
Servalan

Arigon Starr (Szenario und Zeichnungen): Super Indian (Wacky Productions Unlimited / Rezium Studio) - Webcomic und Radioserie mit Episoden zu je 5 Minuten (National Public Radio / Native Voice One / American Indian Radio on Satellite seit 2006)
http://superindiancomics.com/sample-page/
"Erst ware Hubert Logan nur ein Junge aus dem Reservat ... jetzt ist er ein Superheld."
Zitat:
The original idea for the comic was on a short train ride from Brisbane, Australia to a local seaside resort. “It was me, Jean Bruce Scott, Randy Reinholz and Canadian playwright Drew Hayden Taylor,” said Arigon. “We were part of Indigenous Theater Workshop and were throwing ideas around for various projects, plus just sharing a laugh. I have this habit of carrying a sketchbook around and love to quick sketch scenes I feel have a lot of humor.”

As the group continued to chat, Arigon came up with the idea of a Native American super hero, simply called “Super Indian.” “I’ve always thought our Native community didn’t have enough comic book heroes and most of the ones that were already out there weren’t created or drawn by Native artists or writers,” she remarked.

Upon her return to Los Angeles, Starr embarked on concepts for the characters. In the meantime, Jean Bruce Scott and Randy Reinholz of Native Voices at the Autry and Shirley Sneve of the Native Radio Theater Project commissioned Arigon to create a radio script featuring her new superhero. The first ten-minute script was produced at the National Audio Theater Festival in West Plains, Missouri and broadcast nationally on National Public Radio, the Native Voice One radio network and the American Indian Radio on Satellite in 2006.

The original episode of “Super Indian” was such a hit that Native Voices at the Autry and the Native Radio Theater Project tapped Starr to write a ten-episode series. Arigon expanded her original ten-minute script to chart the origins of Hubert Logan and how he obtained super powers. “When I tell people Hubert got super powers from eating tainted commodity cheese, it usually gets a laugh,” smiled Arigon. “Hey, it’s highly processed food! Could have happened to anyone!”

The ten five (5) minute episodes were recorded in front of a live studio audience at the Wells Fargo Theater at the Autry National Center in Los Angeles. Directed by William Dufris, the cast included several big time Hollywood actors including Kalani Queypo (Terence Malick’s “The New World”) as the voice of “Super Indian” and one of “Twilight’s” legendary Wolf-Pack Gil Birmingham. “Our cast and crew were just terrific,” said Arigon. “Everyone really got into the crazy spirit of the larger-than-life comic book characters.”

The radio series was aired nationally in 2007 on the Native Voice One Radio Service, the American Indian Radio on Satellite and many community and college stations around the US.

Arigon has sandwiched the artistic work on the “Super Indian” comic book project in-between her busy acting, singing and playwrighting career. “Every free minute I’ve had I’ve been teaching myself how to scan and color the artwork on the computer, plus creating the graphic design on the book as well,” she recalled. “I knew I could draw, but it’s been a huge leap to see how cool my artwork looks on the screen and the printed page.”

Arigon Starr and Wacky Productions Unlimited’s CEO Janet Miner have created “Rezium Studios” which will oversee the process of bringing new episodes of “Super Indian” to the radio and other media, plus the online Webcomic. “Rezium” as fans of the radio series know, is the mysterious element added to the tainted commodity cheese which resulted in Super Indian’s powers. Janet Miner has extensive experience in the entertainment industry, including stints at MCA/Universal, Windham Hill, BMG and Universal Publishing.

“Super Indian” will continue to live as a weekly webcomic for the foreseeable future. “If the series is a hit online, Wacky Productions Unlimited may relent and actually print some books. It’s up to the fans – if they want it, we’ll bring it,” Starr promised. “Right now, I’m looking forward to the Native community and beyond taking ‘Super Indian’ to heart and enjoying his adventures as much as I’ve been having fun dreaming them up.”
Alt 27.06.2016, 17:11   #130  
Servalan

Wall's gehört zum Unilever-Konzern und deren Lebensmittel liegen seit Jahrzehnten in den Supermärkten in Großbritannien und Irland.
In den 1970er Jahren erschien die Comicserie Wall's Wonderman als Anzeige in Comicmagazinen, z.B Lion & Eagle.

Lew Stringer: Lion & Eagle - First merged issue (1969) (28. Mai 2016)
Blimey! The Blog of British Comics from the Past, the Present, and the Future!
http://lewstringer.blogspot.de/searc...&by-date=false

The Serendipity Project: Wall’s Wonderman and the Martian Inferno (Advertisement, 1970)
https://serendipityproject.wordpress...tisement-1970/

Außerdem produzierte Wall's den Riegel "Super Z Bar" (ca. 1964).
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort

Zurück   Sammlerforen.net > Öffentliche Foren > Sammelgebiete > Comics > Club- und Fan-Foren > Superfreunde Comicclub

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht