Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.10.2014, 12:50   #8  
Servalan
Moderatorin Internationale Comics

Benutzerbild von Servalan

Blog-Einträge: 3
Darren Aronofsky. Hat das Szenario zu The Fountain (DC Vertigo) verfaßt, umgesetzt von Kent Williams.
Englische Wikipedia:

Zitat:
When Warner Bros. shut down pre-production of The Fountain in 2002, Aronofsky reserved rights to publish a graphic novel based on the script that was not produced. He said, "I knew it was a hard film to make, and I said at least if Hollywood fucks me over at least I'll make a comic book out of it."[53] He shopped the story to Vertigo Comics and met comic book artist Kent Williams, whose illustrations impressed him. Aronofsky hired Williams to create the graphic novel, and Ari Handel, co-writer for the film, provided Williams with research, photographs, and images on "Mayans, astronomy, pulsars, and all kinds of cool stuff" for the graphic novel's design. Aronofsky gave Williams the freedom to interpret the story as the artist saw fit.
In diesem Thread soll es um konkrete, belegbare Autoren von Comics gehen, egal, ob als Szenaristen oder als Zeichner. Wenn sich der Beitrag bloß auf eine Franchise-Lizenz bezieht, fällt derjenige durch das Raster, z.B. George Lucas mit seinen Star Wars-Comicreihen.
Servalan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten