Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.01.2015, 20:16   #91  
Maxithecat
Moderator Marvel

Benutzerbild von Maxithecat

Kommentar von Barry:

Zitat:
If you see the Taschen book on Marvel, it's my copy of Avengers #4 that is on the front cover and my copy of Hulk #1 on the back. I was one of the authors of the book and MOST of the Marvel pictures and scans from that era are from my collection. And you will even see my MMMS card there too. You not only get a timeline (which, Nick Caputo and Mike Vassallo and I co- wrote till 1976) but you get a free hernia if you can lift this book.

I also had the honor (and it was an honor) to contribute a little bit to Mark Evanier's outstanding book on the Art of Jack Kirby. Mark is just a great guy, really, and it was so great to be a small part of his effort. I gave Mark scans from FF #1 and a few other early books. But to be part of a Kirby book was a dream for me. And at least you can lift this book. Here is a jpeg of an actual scan in Mark's book.

Er hat auch ein "kleines Buch" herausgegeben... Es handelt von Marvel bis ins Jahr 1976. Das Buch ist "nur" 1250 Seiten stark und es gibt das Buch NUR bei ihm als pdf Datei. Es kostet knapp 30,- US $.

Ich werde demnächst mal etwas daraus zeigen.

(Barry made ab "little book" with 1250 pages. It's about Marvel from beginning to 1976, when Kirby left Marvel. You can buy it at him for nearly 30 bucks. More informations follow soon!)
Maxithecat ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten