Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10.04.2015, 13:29   #401  
Servalan
Moderatorin Internationale Comics

Benutzerbild von Servalan

Blog-Einträge: 3
Tokyo Anime Award 2015 (Internationaler Wettbewerb)
(Vom 19. bis zum 23. März 2015 fand das Tokyo Anime Award Festival (TAAF) in den Toho Cinemas Nihonbashi statt.)

Abendfüllender Anime - Grand Prize / außerdem ausgezeichnet mit dem Tokyo Metropolitan Governor Prize:
Song of the Sea (Irland / Luxemburg / Belgien / Frankreich / Dänemark 2014), Regie: Tomm Moore, 93 Min
In der Begründung heißt es:
Zitat:
“While embodying a mythological Irish (Celtic) motif, the story incorporates a strong theme about rebuilding/restructuring families that connects widely with this modern generation. The entire jury also felt the art direction and music was successful in providing an absolutely “extraordinary” balance in the film. The jury had two strong points of view toward the change in tempo from the first half to the second half of the story in the film. Some expressed ‘the way the delicate love of brothers and human relationships were written was amazing’ while others stated that ‘the climactic action sequence in the last half was phenomenal’. Finding out which part of this film enchants the audiences is an extremely great aspect of the film. It may have just been me, but this is the first time in a long time a film has truly made me cry.”
Abendfüllender Anime - Bester Anime:
Mune (Frankreich 2014), Regie: Alexandre Heboyan, Benoit Philippon, 85 Min

Anime-Kurzfilm - Grand Prize / außerdem ausgezeichnet mit dem Tokyo Metropolitan Governor Prize:
Mi ne mozem zhit bez kosmosa / We can’t live without cosmos (Rußland 2015), Regie: Konstantin Bronzit, 15 Min
In der Begründung heißt es:
Zitat:
“This film which is infused with stylish images and an adult sense of humor strongly demonstrated a uniqueness in film production. No matter what single cut you take, they are amazing. Each and every one of the characters are filled with their own unique personality through simple expressions. I laughed or was on the edge of my seat and before I knew it the film I was enjoying was over. This animation left me with a warm feeling when it ended.”
Anime-Kurzfilm - Bester Anime:
- Bang Bang ! (Frankreich 2014), Regie: Julien Bisaro, 11 Min
- Beach Flags (Frankreich 2014), Regie: Sarah Saidan, 13 Min

HERO's Prize:
夢かもしれない話 / the story that might be a dream (Japan 2014), Regie: Miryan Paku, 5 Min

Besonderer Preis der Jury:
My Stuffed Granny (Vereingtes Königreich 2014), Regie: Effie Pappa, 10 Min

The Audience Choice Award (Publikumspreis):
七五郎沢の狐 / Sicigorousawa un Cironnop (Japan 2014), Regie: Sugihara Tune, 13 Min

Geändert von Servalan (10.04.2015 um 14:18 Uhr)
Servalan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten