Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 29.03.2015, 14:15   #377  
Servalan
Moderatorin Internationale Comics

Benutzerbild von Servalan

Blog-Einträge: 3
2nd Silent Manga Awards 2015
Die Preisgala (Master Class Certification Ceremony) fand zusammen mit der japanischen Neujahrsfeier von Coamix Co. Ltd. am 18. Februar in Tokio statt.

1. Platz: Vincent Lange: Time on the Bus (Deutschland) - Silent Manga in Motion (3:31 min)
2. Platz: Erwin Prasetya: RUN (Indonesien)
3. Platz: dee Juusan: Drawing a Smile Out (Jordanien)

Für den Dr. Vee Manga Blog hat Vincent Lange, der übrigens mit seinem Beitrag Beginning and Ending schon den 1. Silent Manga Award 2014 gewonnen, einen kurzen Beitrag über die Mangaszene in Deutschland geschrieben. Dabei stellt er sich selbst vor.
Zitat:
Manga Around the Globe : Germany

With applicants and award winners from around the globe, we asked award winners from the first year of Silent Manga Audition to write us a report, of Manga scene in various countries.
First up, we have report from Germany, by Vincent Lange.
Vincent won the award with “Beginning and Ending”, (one of very few entries which used an old man as the main character! ) .
Here is his report:

Hi there, I am Vincent from Germany, 20 years old and studying in Munich, and one of three “Winner Runner-Up Award”-winners of this year’s first Silent Manga Audition. I was asked by the committee to write a short column about the manga industry in my country. Please keep in mind that this report is highly subjective and mostly my own impression of Germany’s manga industry. Have fun reading!
Servalan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten