Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 01.04.2008, 23:43   #19  
Overstreet
Moderator Disney USA

Benutzerbild von Overstreet

Blog-Einträge: 1
Wie bereits angekündigt: Overstreet #33 - Market Report 2003 von David J. Anderson zu CGC:

There is no question that buying a book that is CGC encapsulated gives the buyer enough confidence to buy it "sight unseen". Since so many books are currently being sold via auctions - whether it be Heritage, MastroNet, or eBay - this greatly contributes to being able to sell these books.
However, seasoned collectors like myself are beginning to see clear sign of inconsistent grading at CGC. I usally remove books from the CGC holders when I´ve bought the book with the intention of keeping it, so I´ve had the opportunity to see this inconsistent grading. I no longer feel that just because the labes says VF means that there is a true VF book inside; some of the VFs would be what I´d call FN+ and some might be my NM. Perhaps it´s due to the growing numer of graders CGC is hiring. I´m hoping the new Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide will help correct some of these inconsistencies. CGC also needs to be more consistent when dealing with books that have had a very minor repair such as a dot of color touch. Sometimes they will put such a book in a blue Universal holder, and sometimes they will put it ina purple Restored holder. CGC needs to contiune to try to improve their service.

So, das zu CGC. Allerdings aus dem Jahre 2003. ... dennoch !

(Wenn einer eine Übersetzung braucht, bitte melden. Wir machen alles)
Overstreet ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten